Friday, January 13, 2012

And, here it is...

Welcome! Here it is. My attempt to leave a small divot on the face of the internet. I'm going to share my experiences and opinions. You may not always agree. You may feel free to offer a rebuttal. I'm open-minded and interested in learning new things, including new view points.

a little about myself:

I'm interested mostly in music, all things blues, video games and my family. I play some guitar. I played the euphonium in college and for the Marine Corp Band. I studied music intensely for some time.

At 16, I knew I wanted to be a music teacher. So, my life revolves around 3 things: Music, Fun and Family. I've added a few pictures to give you an idea of who I am. Feel free to leave comments or questions. I hope this blog entertains and informs. I also take requests. If there's a song you'd like to hear, let me know and I will try to come up with an unplugged arrangement.


it's not easy to see, but that was my Marine Corp-issued Euphonium...

1991!! Yikes

never minding the spandex shorts, that was a nice marching Euphonium

Lake View jazz band show

Self-Portrait 2010

The Family Band at an Open Mic in Chicago

St. Philomena's Fall Festival about 3 years ago

ZOOM!

Daddy Dimas

Another Fall Festival Gig

TONE!

If I knew Picasso, I would buy myself a grey guitar and play!


My daughter drew this.

A life dream of mine is to go the the Dublin Brewery and stick my face directly to a spiggot

Gamer


My uncle's band, with whom I play occasionally

the original axe

1 comment: